At Research Etc., respecting privacy is an important part of our commitment to respondents and the general public.
When you participate in market research conducted by our organization, you can be confident that any personal information that you share with us will stay with us.
Any time you participate as a respondent in one of our studies, whether in person or by telephone, mail or Internet, you can be assured that your individual responses will be kept confidential and never linked to your personal identifying information without your express permission.
Your personal identifying information will never be sold to anyone. You are free to choose whether or not to participate in a study, free to choose not to answer any specific questions and free to discontinue participation at any time.
This privacy notice discloses the privacy practices for Research Etc. This privacy notice applies solely to information collected by Research Etc. It will notify you of the following:
- What personally identifiable information is collected from you through Research Etc, how it is used and with whom it may be shared.
- What choices are available to you regarding the use of your data.
- The security procedures in place to protect the misuse of your information.
- How you can correct any inaccuracies in the information.
Your Access to and Control Over Information
You may opt out of any future contacts from us at any time. You can do the following at any time by contacting us via the email address or phone number given on our website:
- See what data we have about you, if any.
- Change/correct any data we have about you.
- Have us delete any data we have about you.
- Express any concern you have about our use of your data.
We take precautions to protect your information. When you submit sensitive information, your information is protected both online and offline.
Wherever we collect sensitive information, that information is password protected and transmitted to us in a secure way.